woensdag 19 april 2017

Wedding anniversary


Welkom beste vrienden,
Welcome dear friends,

This card is made for some dear friends who celebrate their 55 wedding anniversary .
I used the Sofiero collection from Maja Design, my favorite design papers.
These collections are always romantic, on both size soft colored.
I love to work with these thick papers.


 On the inside I made a pocket to add my gift.

                                 
                      On the other side an other pocket to add my personal wishes.





I added a few roses from different sizes, pearls and other stuff as decoration.
I made a few pictures so you can have a better look.



 

I want to join the Mood Board from Maja Design April




Thank you for your visit and I wish you a wonderful day!

Magda

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten